Hospice Care Workers Needed at Lutheran Senior Services
- Organization: Lutheran Senior Services
- Causes: Seniors
- Date(s): Ongoing
- Phone: 314-446-2528
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: lssliving.org/volunteering/
LSS Hospice Care is always seeking caring and compassionate volunteers to assist patients and their families in a number of ways. Our volunteers provide:
- Companionship – friendly visits, casual conversations, reading books or the newspapers, or writing letters.
- Support for families – grocery shopping, running errands, or other necessary household tasks that caregivers would perform under normal circumstances.
- Caregiver relief – providing a caregiver with needed time away from the house.
- Office support – typing, filing, and other administrative tasks.
- Other – please contact us if you have a particular talent or interest you'd like to share (playing a musical instrument, caring for a family pet, etc.).
To make sure you are comfortable, a thorough orientation to volunteering for a hospice agency is provided. For more information or to volunteer, please visit the LSS Hospice Care homepage.
Content provided by Lutheran Senior Services.