3 Job Openings In and Around Maplewood, Brentwood
Starbucks, Great Clips, and Schlafly are hiring.
Who’s Hiring: Starbucks
- Location: University City
- Job: Baristas and shift supervisors
- Requirements: Baristas act as the face of Starbucks, create beverages and an uplifting experience for customers. Shift Supervisors help direct work on the floor and are considered ‘expert baristas.’
- Responsibilities: Customer service skills, ability to effectively communicate, coffee knowledge preferred.
- To apply: Visit www.starbucks.com/careers or contact the store directly.
Who’s Hiring: Great Clips
- Location: Ladue Crossing
- Job: part-time receptionist (evenings and weekends)
- Requirements: Must be able to work weekends, professional appearance, personal transportation is preferred.
- Responsibilities: Greeting the customer, basic laundry, sweeping, answering the phone, counting the drawer, getting money at the bank, cleaning, may also be asked to run errands for the management team.
- To apply: Those interested may apply online.
Who’s Hiring: Schlafly
- Location: Maplewood
- Job: Automation Engineer
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field; computer programming, software and hardware troubleshooting required; previous manufacturing or automation systems experience and brewing knowledge preferred; excellent communication skills.
- Responsibilities: Ensure all automation processes are functioning properly, update beer recipe data, maintain backups of controller and server data, coordinate with Maintenance and IT departments, monitor hardware, assist employees with automation issues.
- To apply: E mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.