Brentwood Board of Aldermen to Discuss Rec Center, Then 2012 Tax Rate Approvals
The meeting tonight will be at the Brentwood Recreation Center at 7 p.m.
A discussion of the future of the Brentwood Recreation Center is the first item on the agenda.
At previous meetings, moving the functions of city hall to the rec center were considered.
- Pool, Fitness Center, Selling City Hall on the Table at Brentwood Aldermanic Meeting
- Brentwood Public Works Considers Moving City Hall to Rec Center; Watch for New Survey
- Brentwood Rec Complex Discussion Planned for Monday Meeting
- Brentwood Aldermen Discuss Rec Center, Votes to Hand Over to Public Works For Now
A public hearing on the 2012 property tax rate.
A bill to set the tax rate for the 2012 year.
A bill to approve the tax rate for 2012 for the public library. A rate of .20 per $100 of assessed valuation was approved by the library board.
- Brentwood Library Tax Could Have Doubled: Wouldn't Have Been Nickel Increase
- Brentwood Voters Overwhelmingly Approve Library Tax Increase
- Brentwood Voters to Consider Library Tax Levy Increase
A bill to set the annual assessment for the sewer lateral repair program at $50.
A bill to enter into an easement agreement betwen the city of Brentwood and Postal Properties.
A resolution providing for the consumption of beer, wine and liquor, asprovided for in section 3.3.1 of the municipal code.
Reports of the committees and department heads.
Unifished business, new business and a public comment session will follow.