Vehicle, Trailer Stolen, Disturbing the Peace in Brentwood
There were also two incidents of leaving the scene of an accident.
Sunday, Nov. 11
- A peace disturbance was reported at 2 a.m. in the 2200 block of Laverne Court. A subject was arrested on fugitive warrants.
Monday, Nov. 12
- A juvenile, who was later located, was reported missing at 1:14 p.m. in the 2600 block of Annalee.
- A suspected theft from a motor vehicle in the 8500 block of Eager Road was reported at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 14
- Someone left the scene of an accident at 5:30 p.m. in the 1500 block of Hanley Road. A subject was arrested.
Thursday, Nov. 15
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 8:20 a.m. in the 2300 block of Brentwood Blvd. A subject was arrested.
- A trailer was reported stolen at 1 p.m. in the 1400 block of Strassner Drive.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 2:16 p.m. in the 2000 block of Hanley Industrial Court. Brentwood officers recovered the vehicle on Nov 16.
- Fraud in progress was reported at 3:22 p.m. in the 1600 block of Hanley Road. Two subjects were arrested.