Tuesday, Aug. 18
- A 25-year-old man, suspected of being intoxicated, was taken into custody after refusing to leave The Galleria mall property and becoming involved in a verbal dispute with patrons waiting for a promotional shoe event. He was booked and later released pending a municipal warrant application.
Thursday, Aug. 20
- A 35 year old man was taken into custody for stealing the brass fittings on the fire hoses used by the Galleria mall. Municipal warrants will be sought.
- An 18 year old man was taken into custody after he was observed taking a cell phone case from the Galleria T-Mobile kiosk. He was booked and released on a municipal court summons.
Saturday, Aug. 22
- A 34 year old man, who claimed to have a drug problem, was taken into custody for shoplifting from Hollister Co. at the Galleria mall. He was booked and released pending application of a state warrant.
- An alert mall security officer stopped to investigate what he believed to be suspicious activity in a surface parking of the Galleria mall along the outer road. As he got out of his truck to investigate, a suspect fled the victim’s vehicle and got into a waiting vehicle before it left the scene. The mall officer examined the vehicle in question and discovered the suspect was attempting to disable the steering column in an effort to steal the truck. A license plate was obtained on the vehicle fleeing the scene but it is not on file with the department of revenue in Missouri.
Sunday, Aug. 23
- An Buckle employee’s wallet containing a debit card and cash were stolen. A suspect has been identified.
Monday, Aug. 24
- Two 16 year old females were taken into custody for shoplifting from Macy's. They were released to their parents and the matter forwarded to the Family Court.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
- One pair of earrings, valued at $88, was stolen from the Coach store. Suspects were captured on CCTV but not identified.
- The driver’s door lock was damaged after someone tried to gain entry to the victim’s vehicle. There are no suspects.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Sports equipment, valued at $170, was stolen from the vehicle of a Macy’s loss prevention employee while parked on the lot.