Employee Theft, Broken Car Windows in Brentwood
This article contains Brentwood Police crime reports between Feb. 1-8, 2013.
The following information was supplied by the Brentwood Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Friday, Feb. 1
- A theft from a home on Yorkshire Lane was reported at 8:23 a.m.
Saturday, Feb. 2
- At 5:53 p.m. one arrest was made in relation to stealing in the 2500 block of Brentwood Blvd.
Monday, Feb. 4
- At 10:30 a.m. A broken vehicle was reported in the 8500 block of Henrietta Ave.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- At 6:53 a.m. property damage and stealing were reported in the 8300 block of Manchester Road.
- At 3:04 p.m. a broken vehicle window was reported at Brentwood Pointe.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- Employee theft was reported at 6:23 p.m. in the 8300 block of Eager Road.