What Time Is Tonight's Cardinals-Nationals Game? And How You Can Support Cardinals Care
Join our friendly competition pitting St. Louis Cardinals fans against Washington Nationals fans as we pledge up to $500 to the the teams' charities—and it won't cost you a dime.
The final National League Division Series game between the Cardinals and Nationals is tonight, starting at 7:37 p.m., airing on TBS.
The series is tied at 2-2, so tonight's game decides who goes to the National League Championship Series against the San Francisco Giants. The Cards' Adam Wainwright faces Gio Conzolez for the Nats.
It's not too late for you to support Cardinals Care with an easy email signup.
By signing up to receive the Patch e-newsletter for your area, you'll be able to keep up with news and events in your community, and you're helping the Dream Foundation earn an even larger donation from Patch.
As part of our effort to give back, Patch has set aside $600 to support these two charities.
All you need to do is to enter your email address and the Patch site near where you live or work. For every valid email address we receive, Patch will add $1 to the donation amount.
In addition, Patch will donate an extra $10 to one of the charities for every home run hit during this series (depending on whether a Nats or a Cards player hits it).
The team that wins the National League Division Series will receive a donations of $100 to $500 dollars based on newsletter sign-ups and home runs hit. The team that loses the NLDS will receive $100 for their charity.
You have until the end of the Nationals-Cardinals series to enter your email address.
Cardinals Care is a charitable organization that supports youth-oriented non-profits in and around St. Louis.
The Washington Nationals Dream Foundation is a charitable organization that focuses on enabling youth education, health and recreation.
Here's our running tally:
- Sunday, Oct. 7 - Nationals 3, Cardinals 2; Cards had no home runs.
- Monday, Oct. 8 - Cardinals 12, Nationals 4; Cards had four homers.
- Wednesday, Oct. 10 - Cardinals 8, Nationals 0; Cards had one homer.
- Thursday, Oct. 11 - Nationals 2, Cardinals 1, Cards had no homers.
- Friday, Oct. 12 - Cardinals 9, Nationals 7, Cards had one homer.
Total donation should the Cards win the National League Division Series as of 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13: $104.
Originally published Oct. 8, 2012.
See More on Patch
- Brentwood Martial Arts Fighter Choreographs Commercial on Good Morning America
- Brentwood's Rivera Takes Both Throws, MRH's Hogue Wins Long Jump in Sectionals
- MRH Girls Run With 8,000 Others Downtown
- MRH Boys Win Track Districts, Brentwood's Rivera Sweeps Girls Throws
- Mariah Medina Hopes to Return to MRH as a Math Teacher
Most Popular articles
- Why Has Ray's Donuts Been Closed The Last Few Days?
- Las Palmas Wins Best Taste of Maplewood, Kakao, Pie Oh My and Tiffany's Diner Winners Too
- Taste of Maplewood Vendor List and Music Schedule: It's Saturday
- Brentwood Pitching Wins District Final over MRH
- Peeping Tom Exposed Himself, Maplewood Police Say