Top June Stories in Patch
Two topics, one Brentwood and one Maplewood, dominated the headlines.
Two issues: Jumpin' Jupiter and insurance for Brentwood elected officials dominated the top 10 June article headlines, so here's 10 plus one.
The Jumpin' Jupiter story will be over if state sales tax wasn't taken care of on Friday, if the tax was a paid, we'll see...
The issue of city-paid health insurance for elected officials came up in April, and is still unresolved. Look for more on this soon.
So, here are the top 11 stories for June 2012.
- Jumpin' Jupiter's Sidewalk Advertising Offends, Owner Jim Callahan Responds
- Jumpin' Jupiter Owner to Sue Lola Van Ella for Libel
- Jumpin' Jupiter Accused of Passing Bad Checks: Old Performers Gone, New Crew at Saturday's Show
- Pie Bakery Coming Soon to Maplewood: Nothing Canned, Nothing Frozen
- Brentwood Officials' Health Insurance: Residents Speak, Kelly Responds, Saunders Makes a Motion
- Unpaid Taxes to Close Jumpin' Jupiter Doors on Friday, Would Lose Business License
- Jumpin' Jupiter Owner Jim Callahan Said He'll Be Leaner and Meaner in the Future
- Deer Creek Center Redevelopment Plan Passes City Council, Construction to Begin Soon
- KMOV Interviews Mayor Kelly on City-Paid Health Insurance for Elected Officials
- Galleria to Host Homeless, Larry Rice Says
- Gas Prices Drop to $3