Man and Woman Assaulted Victim in Maplewood, Stole his Cell Phones, Police Say
Also, approximately $1,200 was reported stolen from a Jerome Avenue residence.
The Maplewood Police Department reported the following incidents:
Monday, Dec. 17
- Two air conditioning units were reported stolen from the rear of a business in the 2100 block of Big Bend Boulevard between Dec. 15 and Dec. 17.
- A 20-year-old man was arrested for for suspicion of shoplifting clothing from a Maplewood Commons business. He was also wanted by another agency.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
- A robbery was reported at approximately 8 p.m. in the 7200 block of Manchester Road. The victim said he was approached by a man and a woman at the rear of a business, and the two suspects then assaulted him and stole several cellular phones.
Update: On Dec. 30 Maplewood detectives arrested Arvell Pruitt, 18, of Wellston and Teresa Moss, 18, of Maplewood for a robbery which occurred on Dec. 19 in the 7200 block of Manchester Road. Moss and Pruitt were both charged with first degree assault and robbery through the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. Both suspects are being held on a $100,000 bond.
Thursday, Dec. 20
- A 17-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Saturday, Dec. 22
- A theft of approximately $1,200 was reported stolen from a residence in the 7600 block of Jerome Avenue. Police are following up on several leads.