Maplewood Police: Medicine Shoplifted, Loaned Cell Phone Stolen
DWI was booked on the 7100 block of Kensington Avenue and a woman was charged with disturbing the peace on the 7500 block of Sussex Avenue.
The following items were reported by the Maplewood Police Department for August 13-18.
Monday, Aug. 13
- An attempted burglary was reported at a business in the 7200 block of Manchester Road. The glass front door had been shattered, but police say the suspect did not enter the business.
Thursday, Aug. 16
- A 18-year-old woman was arrested in the 7100 block of Kensington Avenue on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
- A cellular phone was reported stolen in the 2500 block of Bellevue. The victim said he loaned his phone to the suspect around 11 a.m. then went into his house for a moment. When he came back out the suspect had left with his phone.
- A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting medicine from a business in the 7300 block of Manchester Road. Police say the suspect also had marijuana in his possession.
Saturday, Aug. 18
- A 36-year-old woman was arrested in the 7500 block of Sussex Avenue on suspicion of disturbing the peace and failure to comply with officer commands.
- A 46-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.