Maplewood Crime Report: Arrest for Cocaine Possession Near Lyndover and Bellevue
Also, Maplewood police are searching for a male who exposed himself in the area of Martini and Lohmeyer avenues.
The following information was supplied by the Maplewood Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A 58-year-old male was suspected of shoplifting alcohol from a Maplewood Commons business. Police checked his background and found he had an active warrant, and arrested him.
- A 47-year-old male was suspected of assaulting his adult daughter in the 2400 block of Laclede Station Road. No injuries were reported. He was arrested.
- A 26-year-old male was suspected of possessing crack cocaine in the area of Lyndover and Bellevue avenues. He was also wanted on a failure to appear warrant, and was arrested.
- Camping equipment was stolen from a residence in the 7200 block of High Street between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Trash cans were knocked over, and a rock and trash can was used to damage a car's driver side window, windshield and hood in the 2200 block of Sutton Boulevard.
- Police are investigating an incident of a Hispanic male who allegedly exposed himself to two females in the area of Martini and Lohmeyer avenues at approximately 4 p.m. He was reported to have short dark hair and wearing a black muscle shirt. The suspect left the scene in a white car, described to be damaged all over.