Police: Alcohol, $136 In Merchandise Taken From Maplewood Commons Businesses
Maplewood Police made arrests in both cases.
The Maplewood Police Department reported these incidents:
Monday, Dec. 3
- A 19-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of breaking into multiple vehicles in the areas of the 3500 and 3700 blocks of Greenwood Avenue and the 7400 block of Manchester Road. He is also suspected of stealing a vehicle, which was recovered in the area of Cambridge and Sussex avenues. Charges are pending.
- A 36-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of shoplifting approximately $136 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Tuesday, Dec. 4
- A 26-year-old man was arrested in the 2600 block of Hanley Road for for suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license or insurance.
Friday, Dec. 7
- A 21-year-old woman was arrested in the 2200 block of Big Bend Boulevard for suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
- A parked vehicle was hit by another vehicle in the 7300 block of Manchester. Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident was reported.
Saturday, Dec. 8
- A 38-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of shoplifting alcohol from a Maplewood Commons business. A records check showed he was wanted in another jurisdiction for burglary.