The following information was supplied by the Maplewood Police Department.
- A 2005 Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle was reported stolen from the front yard of a residence in the 7300 block of Richmond Place. The motorcycle disappeared between 11 a.m. on June 24 and 1 p.m. on June 25.
- A 49-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting alcohol from a business in the 7300 block of Manchester Road.
- A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting alcohol from a Maplewood Commons Business. The man had a fugitive felony warrant through another police department.
- Roofing material valued at approximately $700 was reported stolen from a residence in the 7700 block of Lindbergh Drive.
- A 20-year-old man was arrested in the area of Richmond Place and Big Bend Boulevard for possession of heroin. He was also wanted by several other agencies for drug violations.
- Officers responded to the 3700 block of Cambridge Avenue for a disturbance between a boyfriend and girlfriend. According to the girlfriend, the boyfriend kicked an apartment door, which broke the door frame. The 27-year-old man was arrested for property damage. There were no reported injuries.