$1,000 of Tools Stolen From Maplewood Commons Business
Also, electronics and other property valued at $3,000 were stolen from res
Monday, Nov. 12
- Electronics and other property valued at $3,000 were repoted stolen from an apartment in the 2500 block of Bellevue Avenue between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Officers responded to the 3700 block of Cambridge Avenue after receiving a call of a disturbance. A 32-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man were arrested on drug charges. The man had several active warrants.
Wednesday, Nov. 14
- An officer stopped a vehicle near S. Hanley and W. Bruno for a traffic violation, and discovered the driver did not possess a driver’s license nor did she have insurance on the vehicle. The driver was arrested.
- A Maplewood Commons business repoted that a man stole tools valued at approximately $1000 in October.
Thursday, Nov. 15
- A leaving the scene of an accident was reported in the 7100 block of South between 10 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. A parked car was hit.