Custom Watch Stolen from Porch, Copper From Basement, Police Say
Also, a man and women were charged with fighting, and a 17-year-old and juvenile suspected of burglary.
The Maplewood Police Department reported the following incidents:
Monday, Dec. 10
- A custom design watch was reported stolen from a residence in the 3300 block of Greenwood Avenue. The watch was in a package delivered to the home.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
- A 26-year-old man was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during traffic stop conducted in the 2600 of Hope Avenue. He was also wanted for a probation violation.
- A 30-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting $150 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Thursday, Dec. 13
- Police are investigating an assault reported on Dec. 13 that occurred on Dec. 8 in the 7200 block of Southwest Avenue. The victim reported an acquaintance assaulted him.
- A juvenile and a 17-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of trying to break into an apartment in the 7300 block of Maple Avenue. Burglary charges are pending.
- A suspect reportedly broke into a basement in the 2400 block of Bellevue Avenue and stole copper piping.
Friday, Dec. 14
- A 50-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting $130 in merchandise from a business in the 7300 block of Manchester.
Saturday, Dec. 15
- A 57-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman were arrested on the charges of fighting and failure to comply with a law enforcement officer. There were no reported injuries.