Man Wearing Ski Mask Displays Firearm, Robs Maplewood Dominos, Police Say
The reported armed robbery happened on Sunday.
Maplewood Police reported the following incidents.
Monday, Dec. 24
- A 24-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana stemming from a traffic stop in the Maplewood Commons business district. A-24-year man also occupying the vehicle was taken into custody relating to a burglary in another jurisdiction.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
- Officers responded to the 7200 block of Anna Avenue for a reported domestic disturbance. An investigation revealed that a woman had gone to her ex-spouse’s residence to confront him over money he owed her. The woman was subsequently arrested on the charge of domestic assault 3rd degree. A computer inquiry revealed the ex-spouse, a 50-year-old man, was wanted by the United States Secret Service on fugitive charges. He was also taken into custody on the fugitive warrant. There were no reported injuries.
Wednesday, Dec. 26
- Four women are reported to have walked out of a restaurant in the Maplewood Commons business district without paying their $130 food tab.
- A 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
- A video security system was reported stolen from a Maplewood Commons business. Police are following up on several leads.
Thursday, Dec. 27
- An-18-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting approximately $150 in electronics from a Maplewood Commons business.
Friday, Dec. 28
- A 34-year-old female was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business. A records check revealed she was also wanted by another agency on felony theft charges.
Sunday, Dec. 30
- Police are investigating a reported armed robbery at Dominos Pizza, 7200 block of Manchester Road, in the early morning hours. Employees reported a man wearing a ski mask had entered the business and displayed a firearm. The suspect was able to leave the business with an undisclosed amount of money. There were no reported injuries.
Also in Patch: