Maplewood Police: Firearm Discharged on Lohmeyer
The Maplewood Police blotter from Feb. 25 to March 3.
The following information was supplied by the Maplewood Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Feb. 25
- A fraud report was filed by a local business in the 7300 block of Manchester. Police are investigating a bad check written to the local business in October 2012.
- A window of a vehicle was broken out between 2:30 and 5:50 p.m. in the 2300 block of Maplewood Commons. A duffel bag, several DVDS and clothing were reported stolen from within the vehicle.
- A 38-year-old male suspect was arrested for shoplifting approximately $130 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- A 22-year-old male subject was arrested for discharging a firearms in the 7400 block of Lohmeyer. Police responded to the above location for a reported disturbance and shots fired. Police located several male subjects in the area who advised they had been involved in a verbal argument. A firearm was recovered at the scene and one of the male subjects involved in the disturbance admitted to firing a shot in the air.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting shoes from a Maplewood Commons business. A records check further revealed the male suspect was wanted by several other agencies on failure to appear warrants.
- A 20-year-old male driver was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and minor in possession of alcohol stemming from a traffic stop conducted in the 1900 block of Maplewood Commons Drive.
- Multiple mailboxes were damaged at an apartment complex in the 2500 block of Bellevue. Police are following up on several leads.
Thursday, Feb. 28
- A 22-year-old male driver was arrested for possession of marijuana in the area of W. Bruno and Maplewood Commons as a result of a traffic stop conducted at the above location. The driver was also wanted by the Missouri Department of Corrections on a parole violation.
- A 40-year-old female subject was arrested for shoplifting approximately $230 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Friday, March 1
- Police are investigating an assault which occurred at a business in the 7500 block of Manchester.
- A 50-year-old male subject was arrested for shoplifting approximately $245 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business. The male subject was also wanted by multiple agencies for active failure to appear warrants.
Saturday, March 2
- Three male subjects were arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police received a call of a drug violation in the 2400 block of Laclede Station Road.
Sunday, March 3
- A 32-year-old female was arrested for allegedly assaulting another female on March 2 in the 7400 block of Manchester.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
- A 40-year-old male was arreste for shoplifting approximately $190 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.