Maplewood Police: Assault Over TV Channel on Yale Ave.
Also, a "friend" borrowed a vehicle a month ago and hasn't been seen since.
The following items were reported by the Maplewood Police Department for July 16-20.
Monday, July 16
- A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
- Electronics and other property was reported stolen from a residence in the 7600 block of Weaver Avenue. Police have several strong leads, and have identified a suspect.
Tuesday, July 17
- A 22-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possesing marijuana in the 7200 block of Lyndover Avenue.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen in the 2400 block of Laclede Station Road. According to the owner, he let a woman he knows borrow vehicle on June 12 and has not seen his vehicle or his friend since then. Police are still looking for both.
Wednesday, July 18
- Police received a call for a disturbance in the 2000 block of Yale Ave. A 53-year-old man and a 47-year-old woman had assaulted one another after arguing about changing a television show.
Friday, July 19
- Two cellular phones were reportedly stolen from a business in the 7200 block of Manchester Road. The suspects are described as two black males between 15 and 17 years old. The suspects ran out of the business with the phones and fled east on Manchester. One was on foot and the other was on a bicycle. Police canvassed the area but were unable to locate the suspects.