Maplewood's Airedale Antics Wins Best Pet Store
The Maplewood shop won the annual honor from the Riverfront Times.
The Riverfront Times was most impressed with the shop's selection of natural food for dogs and cats.
"Your best friend will flip his or her, um, tail for treats flavored with smoked bacon or peanut butter or even apple and sausage. If you really want to blow your dog's mind (sorry, kitty, this one's for the barkers only), pick up the Himalayan-style chew, based on ancient recipe that includes, no joke, yak milk."
Read more Maplewood business stories in Patch:
- Free Coffee in Maplewood for National Coffee Day 2012
- Maplewood Restaurant Named "2012 Restaurant of the Year" by St. Louis Magazine
- Food Trucks May Be in Maplewood by November
- QuikTrip Bill Gets Yes Votes in Second Reading, Could Pass at Next Meeting
- Visions for Vacancies: In The Heart of Maplewood