The people have spoken (or, at least, some of the people): St. Louis Wing Company in Rock Hill has the best wings in Mid-County.
Our wings poll garnered nearly 100 votes and strong opinions this week.
Patch readers had a lot to say about their wings. Here are a few of their comments:
- Lindsey Early said, "St. Louis Wing Co. by FAR! $9.99 all you can eat wings Mon-Fri....how can you beat that?!"
- Linda Schwieger said, "It's just over the Maplewood border, BUT Michael's Bar & Grill has fabulous wings!"
- Charles Hinderliter said, "Culpeppers's wings are amazing."
There were 12 restaurants that garnered votes—Cousin Hugo's, Culpeppers,
Kirkwood Ice & Fuel Co., Lester's, Market Pub House, Michael's Bar & Grill, O'B Clark's, Post Sports Bar & Grill, Schnucks in University City, St. Louis Wing Company, Syberg's and The Wood.
St. Louis Wing Company ended up with 44 percent of the vote. Here's how the other Food Fight finalists ranked:
- Cousin Hugo's — 11 percent
- Culpeppers — 10 percent
- Michael's Bar & Grill — 7 percent
- Post Sports Bar & Grill — 7 percent
- Syberg's — 5 percent
- Market Pub House — 4 percent
- Kirkwood Ice & Fuel Co. — 3 percent
- O'B Clark's — 3 percent
- Lester's — 1 percent
- Schnucks in University City — 1 percent
- The Wood — 1 percent
Check back on Monday for next week's Food Fight!