Foley's Irish Bar in Maplewood is the winner of this week's Food Fight, in which we asked readers for their choice for the best place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Mid-County.
Foley's won with 53 percent of the votes among the six finalists. The results among the other finalists were:
- Kilkenny's Pub (Clayton), 25 percent.
- Trainwreck Saloon (Rock Hill), 10 percent.
- American Legion Goff-Moll Post 101 (Brentwood), 10 percent.
- Molly Darcy's (Clayton): 0 percent.
- VFW Post 3500 (Richmond Heights), 0 percent.
Voting in our St. Patrick's Day Food Fight poll started Wednesday morning and ended at 5 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Congratulations to Foley's Irish Bar for winning this week's readers' choice battle.
We look forward to hearing from you again in next week's edition of Food Fight.