Hacienda Mexican Restaurant in Rock Hill is the winner of this week's Food Fight, in which we asked readers for their choice for the best Mid-County Mexican restaurants.
Hacienda won with 25 percent of the vote among the eight finalists. (See our 5 p.m. attached screenshot of the poll.) The results among the other finalists were:
- Milagro (Webster Groves), 20 percent.
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop (Webster Groves), 16 percent.
- Amigos (Kirkwood), 15 percent.
- Nachomama's (Rock Hill), 8 percent.
- El Indio (Rock Hill), 7 percent.
- Las Palmas (Maplewood), 4 percent.
- Mi Ranchito (University City), 2 percent.
Voting in our Mexican Fight poll started Thursday morning and ended at 5 p.m. Friday afternoon.
Congratulations to Hacienda for winning this week's Mid-County Food Fight battle.
We look forward to hearing from you again in next week's edition of Food Fight.