Mike Maclin, Former MRH Assistant Principal, Discusses Weight Loss of 143 Pounds
Maclin, who moved to his new position in University City this year, has lost more than 140 pounds since the beginning of the school year, according to a KSDK report.
Former Maplewood Richmond Heights High School Assistant Principal Mike Maclin’s job wasn’t the only thing he decided to change for the new school year.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Why Has Ray's Donuts Been Closed The Last Few Days?
- Las Palmas Wins Best Taste of Maplewood, Kakao, Pie Oh My and Tiffany's Diner Winners Too
- Taste of Maplewood Vendor List and Music Schedule: It's Saturday
- Men Smashed Window, Stole $1,045 in Cigarettes From Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 Fire Departments Visit MRH ECC for Smell of Smoke