MoDOT to Close Various Lanes in Downtown St. Louis This Week
The Missouri Department of Transportation reports the St. Louis work zones for October 11-17.
All lanes on westbound Interstate 64 will be closed from Broadway to 21st Street Thursday and Friday from 7:30 p.m. to 5 a.m., each day. Two eastbound lanes on the Poplar Street Bridge will be closed from 9 p.m. Thursday to 5 a.m. Friday. One lane of eastbound I-64 remains closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street around the clock until November.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, one eastbound I-64 lane will be closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street around the clock until November.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramp from Forest Park Avenue to eastbound I-64 is closed around the clock until November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until late November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until November.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed on eastbound I-44 from Lewis Road to Antire Road until mid-October 2012.
- I-70, St. Louis County, one eastbound and westbound lane between Route 141 (Earth City Expressway) and Blanchette Bridge closed around the clock.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until spring 2013.