The St. Louis Cardinals and the Washington Nationals are tied at one game each in the NLCS, as the teams take a travel day.
If you like watching the games with a crowd, here are some spots in Maplewood and Brentwood to watch with a burger and a beverage.
(And thanks to Maplewood's Rachelle L'Ecuyer, for the Maplewood list! See the attached PDF.)
If we've missed your favorite, tell us in the comments!
- The Post Sports Bar & Grill, 7372 Manchester Road
- Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue
- The Wood, 2733 Sutton coulevard
- Cousin Hugo’s, 3233 Laclede Station Road
- McLain's Corner Bar Grill & BBQ, 3516 S. Big Bend Boulevard
- Foley’s Tavern, 3522 Greenwood Avenue
- The Cue, 3632 S. Big Bend Boulevard
- Saratoga Lanes, 2725A Sutton Boulevard
- The Crow's Nest, 7336 Manchester Road
- O'B Clark's 1921 South Brentwood Boulevard
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 1210 Strassner Drive
- Sideline Bar & Grill, 8510 Manchester Road
Here's the schedule for the next four or five games (if needed), and of course, GO CARDS!