The Piccadilly in Maplewood is the winner in this week's Food Fight, in which we asked readers for their choice for best brunch in Mid-County.
The restaurant won with 71 percent of the vote among the finalists in the competition. Last month, The Piccadilly won the Patch Readers' Choice Award for having the best barbeque in Mid-County.
Here's how our other seven nominees fared in our Brunch Food Fight:
- First Watch, with locations in Clayton, Des Peres, Kirkwood and Webster Groves — 7 percent
- City Coffeehouse & Creperie in Clayton — 6 percent
- Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood — 4 percent
- Stratton's Cafe in Webster Groves — 4 percent
- Kaldi's in Kirkwood — 2 percent
- Market Pub House in University City — 2 percent
- Schnucks in Des Peres — 1 percent
If you're a fan of any of these spots, we encourage you to click and visit their directory listing on Patch and write a review.
Voting in our Patch Best Brunch Food Fight poll started Monday morning and ended at 5 p.m. Friday afternoon.
Congratulations to The Piccadilly for winning this week's Readers' Choice battle.
We look forward to hearing from you again next week with the next edition of our weekly Readers' Choice competition.