Police: Woman Walks Out on $127 Cut and Coloring from Regis Hair Salon in Galleria
Eight incidents in five days were reported at the Galleria Mall by Richmond Heights Police.
- A perpetrator stole a pair of tennis shoes from Jimmy Jazz at the Saint Louis Galleria before fleeing in a silver vehicle. An employee got license-plate information.
- A customer didn't pay for a haircut and coloring valued at $127 from Regis Hair Salon in the Galleria. The identity of the customer is known, and police were seeking her.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
- A person was arrested on suspicion of stealing and property damage in connection with an incident involving a vehicle at the Galleria parking lot. Police said they found DNA evidence linking him to the crime in the victim's vehicle.
- A laptop was stolen from a victim who had been sitting outside Hollister in the Galleria.
Thursday, Aug. 16
- A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Macy's in the Galleria. He was being held while police applied for a warrant.
Saturday, Aug. 18
- An intoxicated 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct after he refused to leave the Galleria and became argumentative with with patrons waiting to attend a promotional shoe event. He was released while police applied for a warrant.
Monday, Aug. 20
- A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stealing brass fittings on the fire hoses used by the Galleria. Police planned to seek warrants.
- An 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stealing a cellphone from the T-Mobile kiosk at the Galleria. He received a summons before being released.
Tuesday, Aug. 21
- A victim in the 7400 block of Bruno Avenue reported that someone used her debit-card information fraudulently to make several purchases in Michigan.
Editor's note: Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch publishes crime log information for Richmond Heights. Richmond Heights provides crime updates on its website.