Police Blotter: Police Take Reports on Purse Snatching and Bike Bully
Police Blotter for Brentwood and Maplewood for Aug. 30 through Sept. 5.
The following information was supplied by the Brentwood Police Department and the Maplewood Police Department.
Monday, Aug. 30
- MW: A report that property damage occurred on the 7200 block of Southwest Avenue.
- MW: A subject was arrested on the 7300 block of Manchester Road for reportedly stealing. The subject was released on a summons.
- BW: At 1:13 p.m., a vehicle left the scene of an accident at Hanley Road at Musick Memorial Drive. It is described as a blue Jeep Liberty.
- BW: At 7:25 p.m., three people stole digital picture frames from a retail business in the Brentwood Promenade.
Wednesday, Sept. 1
- BW: At 5:52 p.m., a 27-year-old was arrested for reportedly stealing a purse on the 2700 block of Breckenridge Industrial Court. Officers found the purse in his possession after the arrest.
- MW: Several subjects were arrested, booked and released on summons for two reported thefts on the 1900 block of Maplewood Commons.
Thursday, Sept. 2
- BW: At 5:10 p.m., officers stopped a juvenile riding a suspected stolen bicycle on the 9000 block of Wrenwood Lane. The juvenile was taken into custody and the bicycle was returned to the owner.
Friday, Sept. 3
- BW: At 9:40 a.m., computer equipment was reportedly stolen from an office on the 2000 block of Hanley Road.
- BW: At 1:28 p.m., three dogs were found loose on the 2000 block of Urban Drive. The owner was issued a summons.
Saturday, Sept. 4
- MW: A person broke into a vehicle parked in a businesses parking lot on the 7300 block of Manchester Road.
Sunday, Sept. 5
- MW: A subject was arrested for reportedly stealing and carrying a concealed weapon on the 1900 block of Maplewood Commons.