Police: Shoplifting from Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillard's
Suspected crimes at the Galleria reported by Richmond Heights Police.
Saturday, Sept. 1
- A 50-year-old-man was taken into custody when found to be intoxicated on Galleria property asking passing motorists for a ride. He was booked and released on a municipal court summons.
Sunday, Sept. 2
- Three suspects grabbed clothing from Nordstrom and ran to a waiting vehicle just outside the store’s east doors. When chased by security, one of the suspects discharged pepper spray before entering the getaway vehicle. No license plate information was obtained and surveillance video is poor.
- Police were called to the Galleria food court for a fight in progress. One suspect fled the mall on foot and was later apprehended by an officer. The other was taken into custody inside the mall. Both were booked for disorderly conduct and held on bond.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- A 62-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting from Dillard’s. He was booked and held for municipal warrant application after it was learned he had a lengthy arrest record.
- A 38-year-old woman from Dallas, Texas was taken into custody for shoplifting from Macy's. She was booked and held for municipal warrent application.