When we asked Patch readers for their favorite St. Patrick's Day celebration spots in Mid-County, we got some suggestions.
We read your comments on Patch, as well as comments posted to our Patch Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. Here are your choices:
- Molly Darcy's in Clayton
- Kilkenny's Pub in Clayton
- VFW Post 3500 in Richmond Heights
- Trainwreck Saloon in Rock Hill
- Foley's Irish Bar in Maplewood
- American Legion Goff-Moll Post 101 in Brentwood.
Thank you to all those who nominated your favorite local establishments in Part 1 of this week's Food Fight. Now it's time to pick a winner.
Readers will have until 5 p.m. Thursday to vote for their favorite spot, and we'll announce the winner Friday morning.
Be sure to cast your vote below, and as always, happy eating and drinking!