Maplewood City Council will consider these items and others at the Nov. 13 council meeting.
- Ruth Swallow will be commended for 25 years of service with the City of Maplewood.
- Christy Kramlich will be appointed to the Parks and Recreation Commission. Mary Storts resigned from the commission.
- A resolution will support the application for grant funds by the City of Richmond Heights to be used for the construction of a Mid-St. Louis County Veterans Memorial gazebo on the grounds of The Heights.
- The council will consider an ordinance to grant a Conditional Use Permit to Xiaohong Li and Alex Zixing Liu to operate a sandwich restaurant and wholesale sushi operation at 7519 Flora Avenue/3001 S. Big Bend Blvd. This is the old Quiznos location.
- The council will discuss potential amendments to a bill that would allow QuikTrip to relocate the to the northwest corner of Manchester and Big Bend. The bill has been read two times and tabled. A final vote could take place.
Also in Patch:
- Sandwiches and 'Wholesale Sushi' at Old Quiznos: Not a Sushi Hangout Spot
- Sandwich, Sushi Shop to Open in Prior Quiznos, Pending Maplewood OK
- First Licensed Food Truck in Maplewood Sells Out on First Day
- Great Harvest Bakery Gets Full Support from Maplewood Planning and Zoning
- QuikTrip Vote Tabled Again, Yale Avenue Work May or May Not Happen This Fall
- Maplewood QuikTrip Vote Tabled Before Final Vote