A second man was charged in a Feb. 19 burglary at a Maplewood home in the 2500 block of Gerhard Avenue.
Terry Tucker, 54, of the 3200 block of Liberty Street in South St. Louis, was charged Friday with second-degree burglary and stealing.
Richard Heberer, 44, of the 2500 block of Gerhard in Maplewood, also was charged with the burglary in April.
Maplewood police said in a report that Tucker and Heberer stole a washer and dryer from the house sometime between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Feb. 19. The items were valued at about $800.
The owner was in the process of moving out of the home and a tenant was moving in when the burglary took place.
Bond for Tucker was set at $15,000.
For more crime information on Maplewood Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
- Men Smashed Window, Stole $1,045 in Cigarettes From Gas Station, Police Say
- Maplewood Woman Charged in Three University City Burglaries
- Juvenile Charged as Adult in Hammer Beating, Robbery
- Man Steals Brother's Identity to Set Up Gas Service in Maplewood, Police Say
- Las Vegas Man Faces Stealing Offense After Scamming Maplewood Bicycle Shop, Police Say
Most Popular articles
- Bridge From Maplewood to South City Almost Complete
- Vandals Throw Pots of Plants and Furniture Into Brentwood Swim Club Pool
- Why Has Ray's Donuts Been Closed The Last Few Days?
- Video Camera Catches Suspect in BMW Break-In in Brentwood Wednesday Night
- Robert Dillon, Former MRH Principal, Organizes Local Sustainability Event