Storms are possible Monday through Wednesday in Clayton and Richmond Heights, the National Weather Service website states. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and storms on those days.
High temperatures are expected to fluctuate from the upper 60s to the low 80s.
The following is a look at the forecast:
See More on Patch
- I-64 Fully Closed Downtown this Weekend for Jefferson Bridge Removal
- Snow: Yes, They Really Mean It; Up to 11 Inches
- School Closings and Other Cancellations in Brentwood, Maplewood
- Thursday Storm Gives Way To Cleanup; Many Schools Cancel Friday Classes
- Be Prepared for Thursday's Storm With These 6 Resources You Need to Know
Most Popular articles
- Taste of Maplewood Vendor List and Music Schedule: It's Saturday
- Brentwood Pitching Wins District Final over MRH
- Peeping Tom Exposed Himself, Maplewood Police Say
- Maplewood Council, School Board Agree on QuikTrip Changes
- Las Palmas Wins Best Taste of Maplewood, Kakao, Pie Oh My and Tiffany's Diner Winners Too