This Saturday, Sutton Boulevard south of Manchester Road, will be closed to traffic and filled with a street festival featuring a lot of what Maplewood has to offer.
It's time for the fourth, annual Taste of Maplewood!
Maplewood Community Development director Rachelle L'Ecuyer said Taste of Maplewood has evolved into one of the St. Louis region’s “go to” events.
The festival runs from noon to 9 p.m. Local musical groups will jam from the Main Stage, starting off with the MRH Blue Devils Rhythm & Blues Band at 12:30. Go to the Community Stage for more local entertainment.
Patch will be there, so stop by and say hi.
The information below is from the Maplewood Chamber of Commerce website.
Taste of Maplewood Vendors
- Acero Ristorante (Restaurant)
- Airedale Antics (Specialty-Pet)
- Boogaloo (Restaurant)
- Boy Scout Troop 362 (Community Organization)
- Christ Church, United Church of Christ (Community Organization)
- Clarkson Eyecare (Retail)
- Encore Baking Company (Specialty-Bakery)
- Foundation Grounds (Specialty-Coffee)
- Home Wine Kitchen (Restaurant)
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church (Community Organization)
- Kakao Chocolate (Specialty-Chocolate)
- Maven (Boutique)
- Maplewood Community Betterment Foundation (Community Organization)
- Maplewood Lions Club
- Olive Garden (Restaurant)
- Pizza World (Restaurant)
- Primerica (Insurance)
- Saratoga Lanes (Entertainment-Bowling)
- Schlafly Bottleworks
- Screaming Mimi (Boutique)
- Sentry Insurance (Insurance)
- Stellar Batik (Boutique)
- The Crow’s Nest (Restaurant)
- The Post Sports Bar and Grill (Restaurant)
- The Wood (Restaurant)
- Tiffany’s Diner (Restaurant)
- Turner Center for the Arts (Community Organization)
- US Cellular (Retail)
- Vom Fass (Specialty-Wine & Liqueurs)
- Water Street (Restaurant)
Main Stage Entertainment
- 12:30-1:45 p.m. The Blue Devils Rhythm & Blues Band
- 3:30-5:30 p.m. The Funky Butt Brass Band
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. Hudson and The Hoo Doo Cats
Community Stage Entertainment
- 12:15-1:15 p.m. Studio Forte
- 1:45-2:30 p.m Piwacket Theatre for Children
- 3:00-3:45 p.m. Three Rivers Aikido
- 4:00-6:00 p.m. Focal Point