You could say July was the month of health insurance for Brentwood elected officials. Fox 2 News interviewed residents and mayor Pat Kelly on the practice before it was finally voted away by city council in a drama-filled meeting.
Five articles in the top 11 covered the topic, including the top two.
The QuikTrip in Maplewood wants to relocate to a busier corner–the same corner as Maplewood Richmond Heights High School and Middle School. The Maplewood planning and zoning commission approved the move. City council will have the final say in August, so stay tuned. Three of the top 11 were about QuikTrip.
The number three article about free Starbucks coffee on July 4 was just a perfect storm of favorite things.
Maplewood-Brentwood top 11 July articles:
- Brentwood Insurance Vote Preceded By Tense Moments
- Saunders Takes Aim at Health Insurance Perk
- Free Starbucks July 4 Coffee to Create Jobs
- QuikTrip Gains Preliminary Approval Amid Residential Opposition
- Brentwood Residents Talk with 'You Paid For It Reporter' About Health Insurance
- Brentwood's Elected Official Insurance Ends
- QuikTrip Move Opponent Creates Online Petition
- Fox 2 News Reporter Interviews Mayor Kelly on Health Insurance
- Brentwood Home Robbery Suspects Caught on Camera
- Police: Maplewood Woman Charged in Motel Room Break-in Robbery
- Study Assesses Traffic Volume and Pedestrian Safety at Proposed QuikTrip