Update: Two Weeks Left to Contribute Kickstarter Funds for Katie Lee's New Restaurant
Lee, of Katie's Pizzeria in Clayton, is hoping to launch an artisan pizza and pasta spot in Rock Hill.
Katie’s Pizzeria owner Katie Lee is looking for the community's help to expand her artisan cooking to Rock Hill, and support for the new restaurant is quickly growing.
Lee launched a Kickstarter campaign in late January in hopes of opening Katie's Pizza and Pasta, and is a little more than $12,000 away from her $40,000 goal. Interested backers have just over two weeks left to contribute funds.
Read previous story: Clayton Pizzeria to Expand to Rock Hill With Kickstarter Help
Support to the Kickstarter began rapidly. The restaurant was approximately 25 percent of the way to their goal prior to a KSDK report on Feb. 7; by the end of that weekend, $22,556 had been pledged. However, the full $40,000 must be pledged by March 15 to receive the full funding.
Katie’s Pizzeria has won Best Pizza from Sauce Magazine four out of its five years in business.
Browse other recent Maplewood and Brentwood news:
- St. Louis Magazine Questions Maplewood Recovery, Development Director Answers
- Which Sutton Boulevard Bar Is Your Favorite?
- Mai Lee Chef Shares Vietnamese Cooking Tips
- Restaurant Next to Drury Once Decided, But Now Contended
- Fox 2 News Covers Maplewood From Saratoga to Schlafly