According to Fox 2 News, Missouri American Spokesperson Ann Dettmer got the call in the middle of the night. Two employees were starting repairs on a broken water main on Manchester Road near Brentwood Boulevard.
Dettmer told Fox 2 one of the men was turning off a water valve when he was hit. His co-worker stayed with him while police were called.
The driver reportedly stayed at the scene and spoke with Brentwood Police. Officers shut down part of the intersection during the investigation and paramedics rushed the victim a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Still, this was a tough night for his fellow employees.
Dettmer said the victim`s family did not want the company to release his name.
See More on Patch
- Police: 168 Cold Kegs Stolen in Maplewood
- Massage Therapy Student Inappropriately Touched Woman During Massage
- Home Depot Incident, ID Theft Are Among Top Police Stories in Maplewood, Brentwod
- Juvenile Charged as Adult in Hammer Beating, Robbery
- Child Harassment, Mardi Gras Shooting Are Among Top Police Stories
Most Popular articles
- Vandals Throw Pots of Plants and Furniture Into Brentwood Swim Club Pool
- Bridge From Maplewood to South City Almost Complete
- Why Has Ray's Donuts Been Closed The Last Few Days?
- Does MRH Need Bigger Schools Now? Superintendent Hall Talks Enrollment
- Las Palmas Wins Best Taste of Maplewood, Kakao, Pie Oh My and Tiffany's Diner Winners Too