Victim Punched in Face, iPod Stolen, Reported in Maplewood
Also, a purse was stolen from a car in the 3300 block of Cambridge Avenue.
The following incidents were reported by the Maplewood Police Department.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
- A 52-year-old woman was arrested for suspected shoplifting of approximately $150 in clothing and toiletries from a Maplewood Commons business.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- A juvenile was arrested on charges of burglary from storage lockers in the 7200 block of Anna Avenue. The property was recovered and returned to its rightful owners.
- A leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident was reported in the 7400 block of Elm Avenue. There is no suspect vehicle information at this time.
Thursday, Oct. 25
- A strong arm robbery was reported which was reported to have occurred in the area of Bellevue and Lyndover avenues. The victim stated he was approached by two white males. One of the suspects struck him in the face with a fist and stole his cellular phone. Detectives are following up on several strong leads.
Friday, Oct. 26
- An officer on patrol noticed an abandoned vehicle parked in the 7200 block of Gayola Place. A computer inquiry on the vehicle identification number revealed it was reported stolen in August from St. Louis City.
- A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 3300 block of Cambridge Avenue. The victim said she had left one of her windows rolled down.
Saturday, Oct. 27
- Property damage and theft of an iPod from a vehicle was reported in the 2000 block of Laclede Station Road.