When rain finally started falling from the sky on Sunday, it wasn't the only water that residents living in the 7200 block of Lyndover Place were treated to.
A water main break started flooding the block sometime mid-morning. Both sides of the block are currently closed to through traffic.
Maplewood police were on the scene just before noon. It's currently unknown when the water main will be fixed.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Vandals Throw Pots of Plants and Furniture Into Brentwood Swim Club Pool
- Bridge From Maplewood to South City Almost Complete
- Why Has Ray's Donuts Been Closed The Last Few Days?
- Does MRH Need Bigger Schools Now? Superintendent Hall Talks Enrollment
- Las Palmas Wins Best Taste of Maplewood, Kakao, Pie Oh My and Tiffany's Diner Winners Too