Which Sutton Boulevard Bar Is Your Favorite?
Manchester Road isn't the only source of life in Maplewood and Brentwood, according to a St. Louis Magazine feature. Vote for your favorite spot in our poll!
Do you think mid-County could use some simplifying? St. Louis Magazine contributor Thomas Crone proposes a new concept.
"Here’s a starter: Brentwood, Richmond Heights and Maplewood should get the ball rolling by forming a new, mid-County super town," he writes. "In this new environment, Maplewood would be the funky corner of this new municipality, the place to go for a drink or a meal, with the super-walkable Manchester providing all kind of options between Southwest and Big Bend."
Which featured bar is your favorite? Tell us in our poll!
Find out what makes these Sutton Boulevard business so special:
- Fox 2 News Covers Maplewood From Saratoga to Schlafly
- Mid-County Readers Say Foley's Is Best Place to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- Maplewood's Orbit Named Best Pinball in St. Louis
- Saratoga Lanes in American Airlines Magazine
- 3 Maplewood Businesses to Go Smokeless if Exemptions End
- 36+ Facebook Pages for Maplewood-Brentwood Residents to 'Like'