Are you thinking of buying a new home in Maplewood?
New homes for sale come on the market all year long, even in the winter. The best homes, priced right from the start, have been getting snatched up quickly this year. If you want your next home to be one of these gems, you need to watch the market for new listings.
New Home Listings - December 27 - January 25:
- 7212 Sarah St - $31,000
- 7441 Richmond Pl - $94,900
- 7557 Jerome Ave - $115,000 (contract fell through - back on market)
- 7611 Alicia Ct - $125,000
- 3627 Cambridge Ave - $164,000
- 2609 Bredell Ave - $168,000
- 3505 Oxford Blvd - $175,000
- 3515 Cambridge Ave - $199,900
Price Reductions - December 27 - January 25:
While homes that are priced right sell quickly, many homes start off initially overpriced. When the price is reduced to a proper market price, these homes will go from being stagnant on the market to selling quickly too.
Watching for new price reductions is a great way to get a deal on a home.
- 3611 Cambridge Ave - $72,900
- 7788 Alicia Ct - $118,750
- 3234 Walter Ave - $123,400
- 2116 Bredell Ave - $128,900
- 7126 Kensington Ave - $134,900
- 3505 Commonwealth Ave - $139,900
- 7349 Elm Ave - $169,900
- 2819 Laclede Station Rd - $169,900
- 7286 Gayola Pl - $179,900
To see full details on these and other Maplewood homes, visit Arch City Homes to see all current Maplewood (63143) properties listings.
Arch City Homes offers buyer and seller representation. If you are planning to buy or sell a Maplewood, MO home, contact Karen Goodman (firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-677-6538) to discuss how our agent specialists can help you accomplish your goals.