Invite a friend
Adult Freestyle Ice Skating Lessons
Improve your strength, your jumps, your spins and your confidence with coach World Champion Igor Lisovsky. Register for 20, 40 or 60 minutes.
Skaters who have completed Intermediate Adult level will enjoy this class as well as being challenged to a higher level of skating. Proper stroking, spinning, jumping and edgework will be taught. Weekly classes last 20, 40, or 60 minutes each. Call for prices and to schedule you class now: 314-963-8689.
Additional Summer sessions: July 7-28 or August 4-25.
|Where||Brentwood Recreation Complex 2505 S Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, MO 63144 (ICE ARENA)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Seniors|
|Price||$115 per hour; $90 for 40 minutes; $45 for 20 minutes|
More About Brentwood Recreation Complex
The Brentwood Recreation Complex is home to an ice rink, fitness room, two meeting rooms and the Parks and Recreation Department offices. The meeting rooms are used for a variety of uses: yoga classes, church services or business meetings, for example. A full-sized ice rink is the complex's main attraction, providing space for novice skaters as well as veteran hockey players. Check the Web site for current league and available open skating times.
Other events here
- Meetings or Parties at Brentwood Recreation Center Daily, 8:00 am–10:00 pm
- Adult Novice Hockey League - Individual Sign-up: Open to New Players Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:00 am–4:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Kuk Sool Won - Martial Arts Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Krav Maga Self Defense Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Learn to Skate-Mondays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–7:15 pm
- Adullt Ice Dance Class Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:30 am
- Learn to Skate-Saturdays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–12:00 pm
- Off - Ice Mobility Class Weekly on Saturdays, 10:15 am–10:45 am