Invite a friend
Creating Allies in Safety
Woman's Place invites all counselors, volunteers, community members and victim service providers in the St Louis area to a presentation on engaging domestic violence victims or their friends & family. Information will be provided on how and why advocates should engage friends and family of victims, and introduce the material covered in our How to Help workshops that we offer monthly to friends and family members of domestic violence victims. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. Please call early to reserve your seat.
More About Woman's Place
Woman's Place is a nonprofit organization that offers support, encouragement and resources for women who have experienced violence in their lives. The center features self-awareness and growth workshops, as well as domestic violence and mothers' support groups. Services are free with donations encouraged.
Other events here
- Healthy Sexuality Workshop for Women Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Young Women's Safety Forum June 15, 2013 / July 26, 2013, 9:30 am–3:00 pm
- Healthy Relationships workshop for women Sat, Jun 22, 9:30 am–12:00 pm
- Anger - The Fire Within March 23, 2013 / August 17, 2013, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Self-Compassion workshop May 18, 2013 / November 16, 2013, 9:30 am–11:30 am