Invite a friend
Brentwood Parks & Recreation Department offers Hatha Yoga Classes for people age18 and over. Yoga helps you learn exercise techniques and deep breathing to relax body and mind. If you are stressed, this is a great way to relieve that stress! If you need to stretch, Yoga will do the trick.
The fee is $55 for Non-residents;$48 for Residents .
For more information, or to register call Brentwood Parks & Recreation at 314-963-8689.
|Where||Brentwood Recreation Complex 2505 S Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, MO 63144|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||$55 Non-Resident; $48 Resident|
More About Brentwood Recreation Complex
The Brentwood Recreation Complex is home to an ice rink, fitness room, two meeting rooms and the Parks and Recreation Department offices. The meeting rooms are used for a variety of uses: yoga classes, church services or business meetings, for example. A full-sized ice rink is the complex's main attraction, providing space for novice skaters as well as veteran hockey players. Check the Web site for current league and available open skating times.
Other events here
- Adult Novice Hockey League- Individual Sign-up for Summer Season Daily, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- Meetings or Parties at Brentwood Recreation Center Daily, 8:00 am–10:00 pm
- Adult Novice Hockey League - Individual Sign-up: Open to New Players Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:00 am–4:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Kuk Sool Won - Martial Arts Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Krav Maga Self Defense Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Tai Chi Chuan Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Learn to Skate-Mondays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–7:15 pm
- Adullt Ice Dance Class Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:30 am