Invite a friend
Looking Back at Looking Forward
Travelers will visit the Missouri History Museum exhibition that presents the sights, sounds and splendor of the 1904 Worlds Fair. We will tour the home of the King of Ragtime-the Scott Joplin House and museum then visit the Chatillon-Demenil Mantion, home to an extensive collection of World's Fair memorabilia.
Join us February 22, for this memorable daytrip. Lunch and transportation are included in the $54 price.
Register at Brentwood Recreation Center of call us at 314-963-8689.
|Where||Brentwood Recreation Complex 2505 S Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, MO 63144 (Meets in Ice Arena Lobby)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:30 am–4:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Brentwood Recreation Complex
The Brentwood Recreation Complex is home to an ice rink, fitness room, two meeting rooms and the Parks and Recreation Department offices. The meeting rooms are used for a variety of uses: yoga classes, church services or business meetings, for example. A full-sized ice rink is the complex's main attraction, providing space for novice skaters as well as veteran hockey players. Check the Web site for current league and available open skating times.
Other events here
- Meetings or Parties at Brentwood Recreation Center Daily, 8:00 am–10:00 pm
- Adult Novice Hockey League - Individual Sign-up: Open to New Players Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:00 am–4:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Kuk Sool Won - Martial Arts Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Krav Maga Self Defense Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Learn to Skate-Mondays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–7:15 pm
- Adullt Ice Dance Class Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:30 am
- Learn to Skate-Saturdays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–12:00 pm
- Off - Ice Mobility Class Weekly on Saturdays, 10:15 am–10:45 am