Invite a friend
Maplewood Library Monthly Book Club
Meets 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
Book titles will be announced. Join us for a lively discussion of new and classic titles.
For dates & upcoming titles, sign-up and we will add your name to our email list for future notification
|Where||Maplewood Public Library 7550 Lohmeyer Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63143|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
More About Maplewood Public Library
The Maplewood Public Library opened the doors at this new location behind the aquatic center in 2007. Before the move, the library housed its collection in the city hall building. The new building—the former community center—allowed the library to add meeting rooms, and it offers more space for public computer access. Browse the Internet on one of the library's 12 computers, take a book into the reading room or venture downstairs to the children's library. As the tag line reads, the library has "Great service in a great space."
Other events here
- Knitting with Yvonne Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Groundbreaking 2012 Adult Summer Reading Program Daily,
- Knitting with Yvonne Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Raising Backyard Chickens Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Hieroglyphics 101 Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Draw-In: Outside the Lines January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / August 20, 2013, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Maplewood Library Writer's Group August 16, 2012 / September 20, 2012 / October 18, 2012 / November 15, 2012 / December 20, 2012 / January 17, 2013 / February 21, 2013 / March 21, 2013 / April 18, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The Dirt on Backyard Composting Thu, Jun 20, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Mighty Cahokia: America's First City Thu, Jun 27, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm