Invite a friend
Six Steps to a Better Behaved Dog
Sarah Wilson, author and dog trainer to celebs such as Diane Sawyer & Harrison Ford, will teach a simple, six-step program that can improve the interaction between you and your dog in just one week. Using humor while drawing from decades of experience, Ms. Wilson presents a proven method that, when applied, works quickly. Join the class at Brentwood Recreation Complex on January 24th from 7-8:30 pm. Cost is $15 per person. For more information or to register, call 314-963-8689.
More About Brentwood Recreation Complex
The Brentwood Recreation Complex is home to an ice rink, fitness room, two meeting rooms and the Parks and Recreation Department offices. The meeting rooms are used for a variety of uses: yoga classes, church services or business meetings, for example. A full-sized ice rink is the complex's main attraction, providing space for novice skaters as well as veteran hockey players. Check the Web site for current league and available open skating times.
Other events here
- Adult Novice Hockey League- Individual Sign-up for Summer Season Daily, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- Meetings or Parties at Brentwood Recreation Center Daily, 8:00 am–10:00 pm
- Adult Novice Hockey League - Individual Sign-up: Open to New Players Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:00 am–4:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Kuk Sool Won - Martial Arts Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Krav Maga Self Defense Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Tai Chi Chuan Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Learn to Skate-Mondays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–7:15 pm
- Adullt Ice Dance Class Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:30 am