Invite a friend
Tai Chi Chuan
Brentwood Parks and Recreation offers the ancient art of Tai Chi. You will be enlivened and strengthened as you learn this health-building martial art. Its soft technique of balance, concentration, stretching and focused movement improves body and mind while increasing longevity. Join us for class between 7-8 p.m. on Thursdays. Cost is $36 for residents, $45 for non-residents.
If you have questions or would like to register, call 314-963-8689. Check us out on the web at www.brentwoodmo.org.
|Where||Brentwood Recreation Complex 2505 S Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, MO 63144|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Brentwood Recreation Complex
The Brentwood Recreation Complex is home to an ice rink, fitness room, two meeting rooms and the Parks and Recreation Department offices. The meeting rooms are used for a variety of uses: yoga classes, church services or business meetings, for example. A full-sized ice rink is the complex's main attraction, providing space for novice skaters as well as veteran hockey players. Check the Web site for current league and available open skating times.
Other events here
- Meetings or Parties at Brentwood Recreation Center Daily, 8:00 am–10:00 pm
- Adult Novice Hockey League - Individual Sign-up: Open to New Players Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:00 am–4:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Kuk Sool Won - Martial Arts Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Krav Maga Self Defense Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Learn to Skate-Mondays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–7:15 pm
- Adullt Ice Dance Class Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:30 am
- Learn to Skate-Saturdays at Brentwood Ice Arena Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–12:00 pm
- Off - Ice Mobility Class Weekly on Saturdays, 10:15 am–10:45 am