- A 49-year-old man was arrested on Aug. 12 for shoplifting merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business. He stole aerosol bottles and ran from the store. Officers found the suspect hiding in shrubbery in a vacant lot in Richmond Heights (1700 block of Berkley). Officers also saw the man inhaling from the aerosol cans he just stole. The man was also charged with assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
- A larceny report was filed by a Maplewood Commons business on Aug. 17. The business discovered two unknown men had stolen approximately $400 in merchandise from the business on Aug. 12.
- A Marin bicycle was reported stolen from the bicycle rack of the Sunnen Metrolink station on Aug. 12.
- Aluminum window frames were reportedly stolen from a business in the 7500 block of Manchester. The report was filed on Aug. 13.
- A man allegedly stole $400 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business on Aug 13. He was identified during the investigation and police are attempting to locate him.
- A resident reported an identity theft in the 7700 block of Lindbergh Drive on Aug. 17. The victim reported that an unknown person opened an account using her identity in another state. The suspect then conducted multiple fraudulent transactions on this account.
- A 32-year-old man was arrested on Aug. 18 for shoplifting approximately $180 in merchandise from a Maplewood Commons business.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something