St. Louis’ original, longest-running outdoor happy hour, Parties in the Park in Downtown Clayton, kicks off its 31st season May 14 and continues on the second Wednesday of each month through September 10. Parties in the Park will be returning to last year’s popular location on Central between Forsyth Boulevard and Maryland Avenue.
“The response to last year’s move to Central was unanimous. Everyone loved it,” said Ellen Gale, executive director of the Clayton Chamber of Commerce. “Businesses and restaurants saw an increase in sales and traffic, and those in attendance had a blast.”
Entertainment for the 31st season of Parties is confirmed and is sure to keep party-goers moving and grooving all summer long. This year’s music lineup includes:
· May 14 – Radiogram, sponsored by Lathrop & Gage LLP
· June 11 – Odds Lane, sponsored by Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O’Keefe P.C.
· July 9 – Super Majik Robots, sponsored by Carmody MacDonald P.C.
· August 13 – The VCRs, sponsored by Mueller Prost P.C.
· September 10 – Griffin and the Gargoyles, sponsored by The Wheelhouse and Midland States Bank.
Parties in the Park in Downtown Clayton is THE place to enjoy great food and music with friends. The party starts at 5 and goes until 8:30 p.m., with half-priced beer from 5 to 5:30 p.m. Admission is free and open to the public. Whether looking to mingle with friends and colleagues, meet new people or just relax after a hard day’s work with an ice-cold beer, you won’t want to miss the 31st season of Parties in the Park in Downtown Clayton. For more information call the Clayton Chamber of Commerce, 314-726-3033, or visit www.partiesinthepark.org. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!